Program monitoring and program evaluation are important components of program planning, implementation, and program
improvement. They are critical to sound strategic planning.
Grant funders, particularly state or federally funded grants, often require an external evaluation of their funds to
measure the effectiveness of their funding and the efficient of use of their dollars.
Program evaluators can assist organizations in establishing performance measurement systems. In addition, evaluators
can provide analysis of performance measures so that feedback to organizations is formative and on-going.
Evaluation Resources, LLC has provided program monitoring and evaluation services to both small and large, multi-site
programs. Our current clients include:
- Moore County Communities in Schools (CIS-COMPASS), a U.S. Department of Education grant recipient
- The Science House, North Carolina State University, National Science Foundation grant recipient
- Lee County Partnership for Children, State of North Carolina and Smart Start grant recipient
- Moore County Partners for Children and Families, State of North Carolina and Smart Start grant recipient
- Asheboro City Schools, North Carolina State Even Start grant recipient